Elite Sports Management was formed with the objective of helping sports players to administer their own companies.
- Preparing monthly and yearly accounts and submitting relevant information with regard to company and personal tax.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for tournaments and exhibitions.
- Dealing with sponsors and exhibition agents.
- Dealing with all invoicing for work and payments.
- Helping the individual grow their business by increasing sponsorship, exhibitions and other revenue streams.
The aim of Elite Sports Management is to work with each individual to improve and grow their company. Taking the stress out of the administrative side of the business and leaving the player to concentrate on the various tournaments and improving their skills in their designated sport.
Elite Sports Management charges a single annual fee based on the earnings of the individual player. This can then be divided equally over a 12-month period and invoiced monthly.
There is a 10% commission charged for the work brought in by the company from sponsors or exhibitions. There is no commission payable if the player brings in any work or on any tournament prize money.